When you’re looking to buy a house or flat in India, it’s important to consider a number of factors. Here are some key things to keep in mind or factors one should look at while buying a house/flat in India:
- Location: Look for a property that is situated in a desirable neighbourhood, with easy access to schools, hospitals, shops, and other amenities.
- Size and layout: Make sure the property is the right size for your needs and that the layout works well for your lifestyle.
- Age of the property: Older homes may need repairs or updates, while newer properties may be well developed. Consider your budget and what kind of repairs/updates you’re willing to do yourself.
Find out the history of the property. Knowing when and how it was built can help you gauge its quality and longevity.
- Amenities: Check that the property has all the basic facilities available like water, electricity and sewage connectivity. Check for availability of Modern amenities like green space, play area, elderly sitting area, temple, etc.
Other factors that you may want to consider include the distance from your workplace, schools and hospitals.
- Builder’s Reputation: It is important to do some research on the builder and find out about their past projects and customer satisfaction levels.
- RERA Registration: Check if the property is registered with RERA. Only registered properties are legally recognized and protected under the law.
- Government Plans: Check to see what government plans may impact the area in which the property is located. For example, if new infrastructure or development projects are planned for the area, that could affect your property’s value in the future.
- Hidden Charges: Be aware of any hidden charges or fees that may be involved in buying or owning the property.
- Availability of loan: It is important to check whether the bank offers home loans for the property you are interested in. The interest rates and tenure offered by different banks may vary, so it is advisable to compare the interest rates and choose the bank that offers the best deal.
- Tile ownership: Buying a property with title deeds ensures that you are the legal owner of the property. If there is any dispute later on with respect to the property, you will have a strong case in court. Therefore, it is advisable to buy a property that has clear title deeds.
- Vastu: By considering vastu principles, you can help ensure that your home is a peaceful and harmonious place to live.
It’s also important to check the development status of the area in which the house is located.
If you are looking for a spacious house that is perfect for your needs and budget, Navkar City is the right place for you. Our residential property in Jodhpur offers a variety of choices when it comes to floor plans, sizes, and prices. We have something for everyone, so please visit our website or contact us today to learn more about our properties and take the first step towards finding your dream home at Navkar City.